Multiply
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are the time restrictions so harsh on this exam?

3 posters

Go down

Why are the time restrictions so harsh on this exam? Empty Why are the time restrictions so harsh on this exam?

Post by bozo Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:56 pm

I'm done with the MSAT, but I got to thinking. Why in the world do we only have 100 seconds on this exam? Is there anything unique to giving us 100 seconds that could not be accomplished with a larger amount of time (say, 200 seconds?) It's just such a quick exam. Let me know what people are thinking. Are they versions with extra time as an accommodation?

bozo
Eden University ‘26

OVR : 92
MSAT : 205
Σ : 410
Exam : 2023-01-25

Back to top Go down

Why are the time restrictions so harsh on this exam? Empty Re: Why are the time restrictions so harsh on this exam?

Post by xjdog Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:57 pm

what do you mean? the test is long. in fact, i wish it were shorter. i'm fucking gassed by the time I arrive at the rare m-tables.

xjdog
Weston University ‘26

OVR : 56
MSAT : 193
Σ : 380
Exam : 2022-10-22

Back to top Go down

Why are the time restrictions so harsh on this exam? Empty Re: Why are the time restrictions so harsh on this exam?

Post by numbers Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:58 pm

I get what you're saying, but what makes the test useful and somewhat interesting are the time constraints. If everyone could easily get more time, it would not be a good metric for separating applicants.

numbers
Columbia University ‘26

OVR : 98
MSAT : 213
Σ : 426
Exam : 2023-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum